Why Hire an AI-Driven E-Commerce Agency?
Are you planning to take your business online but still contemplating the right timing? With e-commerce projected to grow by roughly 30% in 2020, fueled by the accelerated shift away from physical stores due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we say there is no better time. Consumers’ expectations of brands’ digital capabilities have greatly elevated and this is bound to carry over to the post-pandemic era. Companies that aren’t planning to sell online will be at an increasing disadvantage.
Amazon is one of the largest e-commerce marketplaces in the world with its enormous traffic, brand recognition, and advanced fulfillment network makes it a key player in any e-commerce venture. That being said, Amazon can be a tricky platform to sell on, especially when maneuvering its multiple international marketplaces where language and logistics pose more challenges. A vast amount of skill sets ranging from supply chain management and data analysis to search engine marketing and graphic design are required to operate a profitable Amazon storefront. To fully realize the opportunities Amazon presents, an e-commerce agency is an efficient way to bring the expertise on-board. Here, we’ve put together a list of the top benefits of hiring an Amazon agency.
SAVES YOU TIME AND TROUBLE
- Building an in-house team from scratch can take anywhere between 3-6 months and extra time for training and upskilling new team members. In comparison, hiring an agency of experts can get you started right away.
- Getting most out of your e-commerce business requires putting in time and effort. There isn’t a “set it and forget it” approach no matter which marketplace you’re selling on. Each product listing will require regular review and optimization to maximize your sales. The larger the catalog, the more time and effort you’ll have to spend. Hiring an agency to do all this for you will in turn allow you to focus on other areas of your business.
- Brands may struggle to cover all the skill sets required to improve areas like content, advertising, and operational efficiencies to the standards of an e-commerce agency. A capable agency will be able to allocate resources and expertise behind each necessary skill.
- To grow an Amazon business requires consistent monitoring of your products’ competitive landscape, inventory levels, PPC advertising campaigns, customer feedback emails, and more which can prove to be a handful. An Amazon agency can help you manage these operations much more efficiently through dedicated teams supported by bespoke software and automation.
- An experienced agency will be familiar with every aspect of running an Amazon business. From dealing with the various FBA issues to monitoring incorrect chargeback fees, capable agencies are equipped with the tools and expertise to capture and solve unexpected issues as they arise efficiently and effectively.
- Working with an Amazon agency will naturally help upskill your in-house team so they can have a better understanding on Amazon best practices, laying a strong foundation for your internal team should your business eventually take over.
- To successfully run an Amazon business would require multiple employees including data analysts, copywriters, graphic designers, supply chain managers, advertising managers, and more. It can be costly to fill these roles. Hence, outsourcing part or all of these to an Amazon agency can be much more cost-effective in the short and long-term.
- The use of software to manage your supply chain, optimize listings, or run PPC campaigns is essential to scale your operations but cost may add up. An Amazon agency is in a better place to provide you with the tools and software you need so you don’t have to bear extra costs.
- With the integration of AI, the bespoke software an Amazon agency offers can help you optimize pricing, PPC campaigns, and even suggest replenishment quantities so you don’t run out of inventory. This can help your e-commerce business maximize its sales and stay on top of opportunities.
On top of all the benefits that have been listed, the most important element to take into account when searching for the right e-commerce agency is how invested they are in helping your brand and business succeed. At Ailumia, we apply a performance-based pricing model. That means our fees are directly linked to your sales. That’s because we don’t see clients as just clients, we see them as partners and will be just as invested in helping their online venture grow. Hence, if you are in search of a strategic partner with an e-commerce agency that has the experience and resources to help your business grow, don’t hesitate to get in touch with us and tell us more about your vision and goals.